No Middle Ground
I live my life on extremes, tending to do things all in or not at all.
- Moved from the east coast to the west coast - no stops in between
- Married the first woman I met at college - no need to keep looking once you've found the best
- Drove a convertible because a sun-roof was only a partial commitment
- Went from eating an entire challah to giving up simple carbs completely
- Worked at tiny startups before joining an industry technology behemoth
- Limited travel growing up led to flying almost 2 million miles on airplanes
- Sold the convertible and bought an electric car - hybrids required fill-ups
- Having refused to eat foods resembling trees, Brussels sprouts and spinach now make every meal complete
- Given the choice between the brontosaurus bone in rib-eye and a nice 8-ounce filet, there is no choice
No doubt, others may have found middle ground or live their lives on the ends of the spectrum as I do.
Please share your examples in the comments!
|27 Oz tomahawk rib-eye AND spinach|